Galería Giraffe Shuttle
Movimiento de la estación de transporte Giraffe
Lateral de la estación de transporte Giraffe
*Las incubadoras y las cunas térmicas compatibles con Giraffe Shuttle incluyen: Giraffe Omnibed Carestation, incubadora Giraffe Carestation, cuna térmica Giraffe, cuna térmica Panda, incubadora Giraffe y Giraffe Omnibed
1. Kim SM et al. Improved care and growth outcomes by using hybrid humidified incubators in very preterm infant. Pediatrics 125(1), 137-145, 2010
2. Nedrelow J, Bloom BT, and Clark RH. Admission temperature is an independent predictor of survival for infants born between 24-29 weeks gestation. Pediatric Academic Society Meeting, 5/7/2007, E-PAS2007:617934.25.
3. Bhatt DH, Carlos CG, Parikh AN, White R, Seri I, and Ramanathan R. Prevalence of transitional hypothermia in newborn infants on admission to newborn intensive care units. Pediatric Academic Society Meeting, 5/7/2007, E-PAS2007:617933.23. • From 24 to 29 weeks…temperature had an independent effect on survival. For each degree change there was an increase in survival by approximately 10%.
4. Laptook AR, Salhab W, Bhaskar B and Neonatal Research Network. Admission temperature of low birthweight infants: Predictors and associated morbidities. Pediatrics 2007; 119:e643-e649. • Admission temperature was inversely related to…late-onset sepsis (11% increase per 1°C decrease).
5. Payne et al, 2004. Marginal Increase in Cost and Excess Length of Stay Associated With Nosocomial Bloodstream Infections in Surviving Very Low Birthweight Infants, Pediatrics, Vol 114, No2. • Nosocomial Infections have the greatest impact on overall cost for very low birthweight Infants.